And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Littles....

 "The Littles" is the name that Jared and I have made up when we refer to the Lauren and Luke duo.  (When Luke was first born we called them "the babies"....but now they're too big to call them that....sniff.)

As the Lukester matures, the age gap between the two seems to be closing in.  They are only 15 mos. apart, so at this point they tend to be little buddies...... or shall I say partners in crime.

Lauren is definitely the mother hen....and I will say is usually the instigator. They do make the perfect match though, because Luke does like to be babied....well.....he is the baby. But when Lauren does something to get Luke going....look out...my sweet boy has got a set of lungs on him!

All in all, they love on each other tons and I can hardly take the sheer cuteness of it all. Their little hugs and kisses they give one another....not too many things sweeter than that!

The other day we were hanging out on the porch and they crawled up onto the chairs and were just sitting there looking at their mountain. Of course I couldn't pass up the moment and was able to steal a couple of shots.

I know that they will be to young to remember living here in New England....they won't remember this mountain that they have seen every day for the past year. But I hope to have captured memories for them to enjoy later in life.



 


 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...