And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, July 15, 2011

Fun at the Fair.....


We spent the afternoon and the better part of the evening at the fair yesterday. The kids were beyond excited....especially Nate. When we pulled onto the road, able see all of the rides....there were little extremely loud squeals coming from the back.

They practically ran...oh wait a minute....they did run. When our lovies get excited it is contagious...Jared and I automatically feel their energy. It was a memorable experience for all of us. Needless to say that we had 4 very tired little lovies when we got home.

There is nothing quite like spending time with my most five favorite people in this world. Hope you enjoy the photos....because I sure enjoyed taking them!
































2 comments:

  1. Just catching up on your blog after being out of "blogland" for awhile... beautiful pics. Hard to believe it's already "fair time" already! Summer's flying by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been having SO much trouble commenting on your blog (I think it's IE 8). I'm using Safari now and I can FINALLY comment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...