And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Life Lately.......

 Although our family has alot on our horizon, we are surprisingly just doing our thing....like we always do. Drawing with chalk on the driveway, riding bikes...and chasing bikes, going for walks, playing on the playgym, digging in the sandbox, laundry, catching snakes, reading books....oh and a little bit of packing in there too.


I am praising God that my nerves are not shot.....not at all. I know that we have a ton of stuff to get done, but Jared and I make a good team, and I hope we can keep one another from feeling overwhelmed as the big move approaches.


We've been sorting and organizing while we pack....which is something we have never done. When we would move in the past, we would throw stuff in boxes and that was it. This time, we wanted to do it right....and that we are. It feels so good to get rid of a bunch of "stuff."


Things seem to be moving along nicely with our home in Indiana. We are waiting on just a few small inspection issues that came up......nothing major thankfully. 


The kids are getting really excited. We watched the video of our house that Jared had taken while out there. It won't be long before we will be there....in person. That moment that we all walk through the front door is going to be really special.


We have about 3 wks. left here in New England....so hard to believe. It really is bittersweet. Remember when I posted that I was having one more girls night out with my friends....well, we had a great time.....but it was really sad .  However, we laughed....alot, as usual. I will be dedicating an entire post to saying goodbye to my sisters in Christ......one of the most difficult posts for me I'm sure. 


Nate is out on the driveway everyday drawing. I love to just sit and watch him.


The mountain and clouds looked especially pretty this day.....I am not going to lie.....I am really going to miss this view.....and all the surrounding beauty in the area. 


Our new home is in a neighborhood. Jared really liked the area, and thought it would be a great place for our family. I know that God is going to have us exactly where we are supposed to be. 


Lauren and Luke love watching Noah and Nate ride their bikes. Lauren is always calling out, "Be careful!"....wonder where she hears that from.....ahem. Oh and yes, she is wearing her jammies. It was getting to be later in the afternoon and I thought she was going to be in for the evening.....I should have known better. 


The energy these kids have is mind boggling.


There is not a day that goes by that I don't laugh at my Noah.....either something he says, or just acting goofy.


And these two little ones....well, they are happy to have one another I can assure you. 






Nate has really been into riding his bike this summer. Noah is such an inspiration to him, because he is out there cruising up and down the lane everyday.



Oh, and I know that this next photo is kind of blurry, but I couldn't resist posting it. These are the times that I call my oldest son, "Father Noah." I always tell him what a great Daddy he is going to be some day.  Lauren and Luke have 2 big brothers who love them so much.


 And here is another view of Luke....and that amazing little face of his.






While we were outside playing, "Daddy" came driving up the lane. Of course all of the kids go crazy and dart for his car.


I have never seen kids this excited to drive up to get the mail....they just love riding in their Daddy's car.


And I think their Daddy likes it when his lovies ride with him.


So this is life lately for us.....if you have been reading my blog for a while you would know that I am not a fan of change....but God is teaching me that sometimes change is good. This journey that God has us on has taught us as a family so much....and I have the feeling that we have only scratched the surface. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...