And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, January 7, 2011

What is little Miss Lauren up to?......

I am so glad that I captured those eyes.....she gives that look when she's contemplating doing something that she probably shouldn't.

Jared said that this was the "best" batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies that he has ever tasted of mine....sigh...I can't take all of the credit...I did have 3 other little helpers in the kitchen.

The cookies were still warm and she was enjoying every bite....I totally wanted to lick her face....I mean seriously....what a waste of perfectly good chocolate.

I refrained from licking the chocolate off of my daughter's face and gave into the temptation and had one two myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...