And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, January 21, 2011

Noah's Morning Verse.........







Every morning Noah starts his school day....um...in his jammies usually, but more importantly he copies a verse from the Bible. He does the same verse  Monday  through Friday, which is most helpful in memorizing Scripture. 
We chose to do this as the first part of our school day because if life gets crazy...which it does {grin}...and we get side-tracked for a day and are unable to do "school", then at least the most important part is achieved...and that is getting into God's Word.  I think of this now because little Luke is running a fever and not feeling well...wanting his mama to hold him all day.  I wish my baby wasn't sick, but I certainly don't mind the snuggle time. So...life happens and we roll with it...and in doing so, we try to keep our priorities straight. Now if you'll excuse me...there is a certain little baby who is going to fall asleep in this mama's arms...sigh...something that never gets old for me.



3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...