And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Something special......


So these two have kind of a special relationship. You would not guess it by this picture, but little miss cuteness can be quite sassy with her biggest brother. 

Then....there are times like these that absolutely make me melt. I keep my camera handy on the bookshelf, so that I can capture moments like these.

Noah is totally a lover, despite his action hero personality, and he craves snuggle time with his little sis.  And I know that he is melting inside too, when she wants big brother time.

I know..I know....she still uses a nucki. When to wean her from it, we're not sure. She has been the most attached to a pacifier out of all of our lovies.

Once that faze is over...once the nucki is no longer needed....well then....they just aren't babies anymore. So if you'll forgive me...it will just take a little bit of time for this mama to let go and let her little baby girl become a big girl...sniff.

1 comment:

  1. oh let her be a baby for as long as you want! she is a baby you know? your baby girl! :) this is such a precious photo! they'll (&you) will be so glad to have one day long down the road...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...