And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, January 7, 2011

Welcome to Noah's Zoo......

Noah is just one of those kids with an amazing imagination....he's always been like that. He was so proud of his zoo that he created.
He took me on a tour, showing me each animal and where they live in his zoo. So amazing the hours of play a simple piece of packing cardboard provides.

Of course his baby sis had to come in an destroy parts of it....thankfully he has a bit of tolerance and a forgiving heart.

2 comments:

  1. Diana loves Noah's zoo! She's crafty like that too! And she loves to play with figurines! Wish you were home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too sister....can't wait for our visit home!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...