And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Numbers...


The Number of....


.....times I "usually" have to reheat my morning coffee


.....negative degrees it was last week
-25


.....teeth Luke is cutting
2


.....times I load up the wood burner in one day
6


.....times we have breakfast for dinner each week
3


....books I am reading right now
4


.....jammie days we have in a week in the dead of winter 
4ish


.....times Jared makes me laugh in one day
oh so many


.....star war galactic heroes Noah has in his collection
100+


.....hugs I have given or received today from my hub and lovies
dozens


.....times I pray during the day
depends on the day {smile}


.....hours I spend each week organizing and preparing for school 
3


.....houses we have looked at on line this month
50+


.....times Lauren says "NO" in one day
countless


.....journals I write in
 5
(one for each lovie and a personal one)



.....books we read during family read aloud time


.....times Nate laughs while watching Tom and Jerry
several


.....blessings God has given me
I am still counting......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...