And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Loving Nate.....

I grabbed my camera while 3 of the 4 lovies were outside having a blast in the snow. It was freezing as I stood on the porch in my slippers. I had to be quick because the Lukester was inside wondering where in the heck his mama went. As I watched Nate up on the hill, playing, laughing, being free...like all kids should be....I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed inside. I was so grateful at that very moment that Nate was my son, and that God made me his mama. He makes me smile when I think of how far he has come. This little man has taught me more than you could imagine....I pray everyday for my Nate and for God to extend His grace in helping me be the best mama I can be...for Nate and all of my lovies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...