And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, October 7, 2011

Luke's First Haircut...


.....the before



.....and the after


I know, I know....you're thinking..."Who is this big boy?"  I am still getting used to Luke's new look. Why is it that the first haircut makes them look a whole year older? 

 He did a great job....it may have had something to do with the fact that I was feeding him M&M's while he sat on my lap....he barely noticed he was even getting his hair cut....the chocolate was way too much of a distraction. 

Noah, Nate and Lauren sat nearby and watched their baby brother get his first hair cut.....and yes I did keep a few locks of hair....if you know me, I'm sure that doesn't surprise you at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...