And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Luke....Never A Dull Moment.....

It was one of those days {smile}. 

Luke is 16 mos. old and of course at the age where I can not leave him for more than a minute unsupervised. However, if he is sitting down looking at his books, coloring with markers, or dumping out all of the wooden puzzles then I know I have a solid 3 min. to switch the laundry and put a new load in and get back to him in time....in time that he doesn't get into too much mischief.

Well...as you can see by the photos below....it was more than a minute....and Luke just happened to see Lauren's yogurt unattended, sitting lonely at the table just begging to be eaten.  

Noah is really great at keeping an eye on Luke when I am helping one of the other lovies with something.....but this day I just ran into the other room for a minute. Then I hear Noah's voice...."Mom, come look at your son!" (That's what Noah calls Luke when his baby brother is up to no good.)

Lauren was thankfully not upset at her brother for eating her yogurt....she was too busy giggling at his face.  

I'm not quite sure why he had to smear it all over the table...I guess it just makes eating more interesting or something. I cleaned him up after I took a couple of shots and got Lauren another yogurt.  

Note to self....never leave any food unattended that is within my toddlers reach....you'd think I'd have learned by now....sigh.  






2 comments:

  1. He is really growing up! Can't believe how big he looks in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it! Ever since he got his haircut he looks like such a big boy to me :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...