And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Introducing......."Rex"......

Here is Noah's little buddy.....his new pet hamster....Rex.



Noah calls this Rex's Mansion....I think it looks more like a penthouse apartment, and I think we should charge him rent!





I am by no means a rodent lover....but I have to say that this guy is pretty cute if you ask me.    Noah was missing all of the wildlife we had up north....however, I would much rather have a hamster than deal with all of those snakes in New Hampshire any day!




Noah has been wanting a pet hamster for quite some time. His two cousins, Alexa and Olivia, inspired him after he met their furry critters.

It is so sweet to see Noah sitting and closely watching Rex's every move. I love how he talks to him. Nate, Lauren and Luke really like Rex too. He seems like a friendly little fellow and we're happy to have him.

He's going to get tons of love in this house.....but we'll be making sure that Luke loves him from a distance if you know what I mean!  We have already had the, "don't let your toddler brother ever hold your hamster" talk with Noah.

Oh, the joys of childhood.....so sweet how something so small and furry can make 4 little lovies so happy.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. For added excitement, you could introduce Rex to one of the snakes from New Hampshire.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...