And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Just Some Random Thoughts....and Sweet Photos of Luke.....

Feel free to enjoy these sweet photos of Luke while I ramble off some random thoughts about life lately....although it is not in my nature of writing...I will try to be brief.


Well...Jared found a home for our family while on his house hunt in Indiana last week. We put in an offer and to our delight after only one counter offer the seller accepted. Lots of "Praise the Lord" was rolling off of our tongues.


Our next hurdle will be for the house to pass inspection....tomorrow! If all goes well, then our closing date and moving date will be August 4th....which means I have less than 6 wks. to pack and do all of the other craziness that comes along with moving. 


We had a great visit in PA....as always, and will be staying a short time with my folks while Jared ties up loose ends here...should be less than a week....but I hate being away from my hub....sigh. On a lighter note...he is super excited to start his new job, (more about that nerdiness later.)


 I am preparing myself to be a blubbering fool tomorrow evening....it will be my last get together with my girlies. My sisters in Christ who I love and will miss deeply. I am to bring my famous brownies.....someone will have to carry on my awesome brownie baking legacy after I am gone.  I am going to try to be all strong and cool...but I know it won't last...especially because I know there are a couple of other blubbering fools who will get me going.


Ok...about these photos....aren't they sweet? The Lukester was acting like such a big boy....I really think he thought he was helping me out by watering the flowers, (even though there wasn't a drop of water in it.) His big brothers make quite an impression, because that's what they love to do. Even Lauren has her own watering can.  Oh..and in case you were wondering what was up with Luke's hair....he just woke up from his nap and I have a bad habit of forgetting to brush the boys' hair if we're not going anywhere....and we were home bound today....so peaceful listening to the rain this afternoon....I love the rain.


So...I am really trying to enjoy my lovies each day...remembering that life really is precious...too precious for me to get all stressed with this upcoming move and all of the changes that go along with it.  We are staying close to the Word of God as a family and in prayer.... essentials in the life of this family.

Hopefully my next post will reveal the good news about our home in Indiana. That's all for now....peace and blessings.

1 comment:

  1. So glad about your house! The packing is a monumental task though... We went through it a year ago!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...