And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day to my husband......

I would love to spend some time and tell you how much I love you and what a wonderful father you are.....however, we are leaving to head back to NH is just a few minutes, (you are packing up the car as I type this.) So here are just a few words and lots of photos.

Let me just say that I hope our sons grow up to be godly men just like their Daddy....and that our little girl grows up to marry a loving man just like her Daddy.

Thank you for loving our children....for praying with and for them everyday....for being affectionate and loving everyday....and for reading them God's Word everyday.

















We are so very blessed that you take the many roles God has given you very seriously.... that you love me, the mother of your children, the way God calls you to, that you adore your children and discipline them because you love them, that you are a strong spiritual leader of our household and most importantly that you love God and set such an amazing example for our children.


Happy Father's Day.......I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...