And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Just Plain Fun.....

It's that time of year.....Leaf Jumpin' Time! One of our lovies most favorite things to do....especially Nate....this kid has been dying for his Daddy to rake up the leaves so he could jump in them. They were all eager and helped out, but I was a little nervous that we wouldn't have enough for a nice big safe fluffy pile. 

Although our pile is not near as large as it has been in the past, their Daddy pulled through and raked enough for them to do cannon balls in, (that would be Noah of course doing those.)

Lots of squealing, laughter, and leaves all through their hair.  I  love to see them get excited over the little things in life....these four little people inspire me to find joy in the simple things that could easily be overlooked.  I am thankful to my lovies and my hub for reminding me everyday of God's blessings......and to God for putting these special people in my life to remind me of His amazing grace.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...