And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, November 28, 2011

Just A Few Words......

We arrived home last night after spending a week in PA to celebrate Thanksgiving with our family. It was really nice to spend time with some of our family. We never get to see everyone we would like during this trip.....but thankfully we'll be back in December for Christmas and will have more time to do some visiting. 

I have a ton of thoughts swimming around in my head. Jared laughs at me when I tell him that I need to "organize my thoughts." It's so true though. I have lots of things I need to get in order....just like everyone else this time of year. 

Today has been a rainy, cold and dreary day...my favorite, (I'm serious)...it's what I like to call a cozy day.....where we get to stay warm inside and stay in our jammies if we like {smile}  "The Littles" are napping and the "big boys" are keeping busy with action figures and magnetix.  I've accomplished some tasks on my to-do list today.....so.....if you'll excuse me, there is a cup of coffee that is begging to be sipped.

Enjoy this photo of Luke I took while back in PA....he was totally hamming it up while we were there....Noah has taught him everything he knows about performing for an audience!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...