And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, September 17, 2012

Lovely Lauren.....

I love my little girl. 

Lauren had her first ballet class a couple of weeks ago. Jared and I about melted when I dressed her in her new pink leotard. Her brothers thought she looked pretty special...it was cute to see their faces when Lauren asked them, "How do I look?"  Noah told her to spin around like a ballerina....she of course willingly obliged. 

We are blessed to have a godly woman from our church family who recently started offering ballet lessons. Not only is Lauren able to be with her little girlfriends from church, but she is being taught by our friend who loves the Lord and has two young daughters of her own. 

We are so thankful that Lauren will be mentored by a Christian woman who embraces biblical womanhood.....not only teaching our little girl the art of ballet, but also modeling modesty, as well as having a gentle and quiet spirit.

Our little ballerina is surrounded by a brood of brothers...add in her father to the mix and she has ultimate protection.  It is really sweet to have a little one who is Pretty in Pink.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...