And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Life is full......


I don't even know where to begin as it has been so long since I sat down to blog. I think about it often, but my time seems to be filled up with "life".  

Summer has slipped away but many precious memories were made. Some were captured with my camera....others burnt into my heart forever. 

My head is spinning as I unload my photos onto the computer.....where do I start?  I wish I could say that life is slowing down and I have more time on my hands....I am smiling as I write that.   Although we are back into somewhat of a routine which is nice.

I have so much to be thankful for and so much to share....I look forward to journaling our summer and sharing photos on my blog as well as our preparations for baby Adam who will be joining our family...only 6 wks. to go!

Life is full.....and I wouldn't have it any other way.

The photo below is of Nate on Lake Michigan....a trip we took last month. I can't explain in words the pure delight this boy had on the beach.  It was a memorable trip for our family...photos coming soon...I promise.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...