And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Our budding Artist......

This little guy cracks me up.
He's all about the crayons lately.

It started off with the typical curiosity..."I wonder what a crayon tastes like." All of my lovies have at one point nibbled on the crayola goodness.  After I would get the wax stuck out of their tiny molars they would go back for more.....it's a total kid thing obviously.

Anywho...Luke has started a bit early....as he has no molars yet. But he still manages to gnaw on his favorite colors with his sharp incisors. 

Today however, Noah had the idea to make my baby look like a big boy. "Hey Mom...look
at Luke sitting at the table....get your camera!" 


As you can see by the look on his face, he was quite thrilled with his big brother for introducing him to "art."

And let me just say that once again this little man thinks that he is cool stuff. 
 


It was super cute to watch him....but of course I was thinking in the back of my mind...hey wait a minute, this is my baby.



Oh, and this is "the snoot"....it's famous around these parts. He is always flashing that face. I was going to do a whole blog post just about "the snoot"....I still might. 

Crayon eating, kids coloring, and snoot making......all in the day of the life of this mama. 
And I wouldn't trade it for the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...