And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Capturing Life......

When you are used to always being behind the camera....you'll find that when you download all of your photos from a trip with your family, that you are not in there, (well maybe in only one or two group shots.) However, you were there...enjoying every precious moment, some through your lens, and some only captured by your memory.

I was delighted to get an email from a young lady sharing some beautiful photos that she took of my family on our trip to Michigan. I am very much a lover of candid photography, and she did something that I myself absolutely love to do....take pictures of someone when they have no clue that you are taking pictures of them.

Tears came to my eyes as I viewed all of the photos of me and my belly.....this mama's belly  full with my baby Adam. I have a good habit of taking tons of photos of my husband and lovies, but when our wonderful trip to Michigan was over and I realized that I had not got one single photo of me by myself with my belly, I was disappointed....until I got Maia's email.

I can only imagine what I was looking at as these photos were taken. The first, since I have a concerned look on my face, could have been when one of our lovies was far out in the waves. 


The second, I am of course, capturing something precious.....maybe one of the Littles running on the beach.


And this last one I love....I put my camera down and am not looking through my lens but am smiling, enjoying a moment soaking up this time with my family.


Thank you Maia....these photos are precious to me. You've captured something with these photos that I will always hold dear to my heart. Every photo you take matters....so keep capturing life, and enjoy every minute of it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...