And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Critters.....


Our oldest son has always been quite the character....never a day goes by that he doesn't make me laugh, (just like his Daddy.) On most mornings Noah asks  if we are going to be doing anything "exciting"  that day. He is always up for anything, I love that about him. 

On this day he caught a toad in our back yard. If you have been following my blog for a while you will remember that Noah is fond of critters. No snakes have been spotted thus far....and this mama is not complaining. I can handle a little toad now and again.....just as long as it stays outside.

So here are some photos of Noah being Noah....being proud of his catch. After holding him and checking him out for a while, and showing Mr. Toad to his brothers and sister, (none of whom wanted to hold him), he released the little guy safely back into our yard.






And yes...I see the disgusting dirt under his nails.  Keeping clean nails is an ongoing battle for a tree climbing, dirt digging, critter catching boy.






Below I've attached a couple of links to previous blog posts of Noah. The first is about 5 yrs ago when he caught his first toad, and the second is of his snake he caught last May.....one of many.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...