And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Saturday, May 5, 2012

4 Smiles for You......


I know that it has been a while, but we are all doing very well.....living and loving life. I took a blogging vacation....honestly time has gotten away from me, but I really do miss sharing our lives with all of you. As I have said before, having this blog does help to feel somewhat connected to our friends & family who we do not get to see very often. My lovies are growing so fast, and I know it is important for family to see them grow and know what we are up to....even if it is through photos and online journaling.  (I wish everyone in my family would have a blog so I could check in on you all from time to time!)

Anywho, it's back to blogging for me,  and I really am looking forward to sharing what our family has been up to lately. So let's just start with a photo of our lovies now. As you will notice in comparison to the last photo of this crew, Noah and Nate have opted for summer hair cuts.....I love their long hair....but I have to say they look mighty cute with their new short dos. Daddy had fun buzzing their hair. He tried to talk me in to buzzing Luke, but I stood firm, and was not ready to say goodbye to his soft baby hair just yet!

We work on school during the morning and have lots of free time for enjoying this beautiful weather.  We have already enjoyed back yard campfires and laying in the yard looking at the stars....the two older boys and Jared have already slept in a tent in our back yard!  We are starting to make plans for some camping trips this summer and are also looking forward to heading back to PA for a couple of weeks. 

 We really do miss our family and always will, but are very thankful that God has provided a beautiful "family" here in Indiana for us through our church.  We plan to grow roots here and are enjoying this new place that our lovies now call home.  This is where they are going to grow up and we pray for each of them to fully embrace and enjoy their childhoods.....because life truly does move so fast.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...