And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, May 11, 2012

Another Lovie On The Way......

Our family is growing....and so is my belly.
We have been blessed beyond measure and are so very thankful for each of our children.
This October we will joyfully welcome another little lovie.


I am going into my 17th week of pregnancy and am feeling great. 
Jared is overjoyed that our family is growing.
Noah, Nate, Lauren and Luke are beyond excited for another baby brother or sister. 
(We will find out early next month if we are having a boy or girl)


And as for me....I am in daily awe at the fact that there is a tiny life growing inside of me.
The other day at our checkup I heard the baby's heartbeat....it was hard to hear at first because I could only hear my heartbeat....and then, I heard the baby's. Mine was louder and slower, the baby's was softer but faster....amazing. I could hear both of our hearts beating at the same time.


The calling of motherhood is a privilege that I do not take lightly. 
Indeed I fail and fall short on this beautiful and challenging journey of motherhood...but I press on only by the grace of God.

It should be any day now that I will feel this baby moving...words can't describe the emotion I have at that moment. I so look forward to the time when Daddy and our 4 little lovies can also feel our baby kicking. They are already talking to and kissing my belly....precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...