And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, August 1, 2011

Amazing.....

Our 4 little lovies and I were overjoyed this afternoon when their Daddy pulled into the driveway of the home where I grew up. We have been here in PA visiting family, while Jared was finishing packing and tying up loose ends in NH. He has been away for over a week...the longest he and I have ever been apart, (we have been together since we were just 16 yrs. old.) We missed him so much.

We will be heading to our new home in Indiana on Wednesday. Life is about to become a whirlwind...we are all super excited for this new chapter in our lives to begin.  I have missed blogging this past week and hope to get back into the groove soon.  I have been journaling like crazy since we've arrived...such a great outlet for me to release all of my thoughts that are swimming around in my head.

I hope to post some photos tomorrow of our time here in PA. But before I say good night...please enjoy this breathtaking photo Jared was able to capture yesterday morning at the farmhouse. This was a beautiful blessing to have witnessed such a sight. I just can't stop looking at it...I wish I was there to see it in person, as Jared said it was absolutely amazing.....however, I think he did a pretty good job capturing the beauty of the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...