And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, February 14, 2011

Granola Boy......

Homemade granola fresh out of the oven.  My handsome assistant Noah helped me make it. He even gave some ideas about what we should add. I absolutely love the aroma that fills the house.
The granola doesn't last long around here. Jared and Noah devour it rather quickly. Eating it in a bowl of milk as cereal is their favorite way to enjoy it. I prefer it loose as a snack or I sprinkle it in my yogurt.....to each his own.
After a day or two, another batch needs to be made. Perhaps it may have something to do with the mini chocolate chips I add once it has cooled. Ah yes...we are chocolate lovers in this house....and proud of it. {grin}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...