And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, November 5, 2012

Adam....


It's hard to believe that Adam has been with us for 3 weeks already! The transition to having him home has been wonderful....thank you for your prayers. He is getting lots of love.

The novelty of having a new baby has not worn off a bit....Adam has 3 older brothers and a big sister who literally take turns holding him all....day.....long. When Daddy gets home from work, he wants to hold his little man too.

It is 2:10 am right now, and I am holding him in my arms.....and I can't help but smile, realizing that  in the wee hours of the morning is the only time that I have him all to myself....I think I'll savor these moments. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...