And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Music in Our Home.....




Noah and Nate are now my little musicians. They each had their first ever music lesson yesterday.  We have been blessed with a very talented music teacher from our church to mentor our boys. 

We of course don't know where these lessons will lead Noah and Nate,  but if they do decide that this is something that they each would like to pursue, then our prayer is that they will make music that is pleasing to our ears and to glorify God.

My lovies are each getting up one by one as I type this and I can already hear the keys of the piano. Each of my lovies love music ... I always have music playing in the background, but I am especially looking forward to hearing my boys and their own sweet sound of music playing in our home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...