And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Love.....


I love fresh starts.

I love Jesus.

I love my husband and my 4 little lovies.

I love being a wife and a mama.

I love my family and the time we were able to visit while back in PA.

I love savoring the small but sweet moments in life.

I love keeping this online journal, helping to preserve many of the precious God-given moments in my life and the life of my family.

I love the fact that some of you like to read about and see photos of our lovies....it helps motivate me to share about our life.

I love looking forward to a new year.....of memories waiting to be made.

2 comments:

  1. Gaby asked me earlier this week if I knew when you would be back. She enjoys reading your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...