And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cute and Chubby...just the way I like em'.......

Luke thoroughly enjoys it when his big brother Nate lets him be a part in the demolition phase of his lego houses. Nate builds them....then lets Luke help to tear them down. 

Today however was different...at first Luke was enjoying destroying and tearing down the house, piece by piece.....but then he stopped and began to try to put the legos back together.

It was the sweetest thing watching those chubby little fingers grasp the tiny building blocks. He was really concentrating on getting the pieces on....I was just happy that he was sitting still for more than 5 seconds.

Hope you enjoy these photos of my chubby little man with the cool hair...yes, that' s my fault. Oh and the green stain you see on his chin is from the crayon that he just finished eating before I took these pictures....that's my Lukey!








3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you prefer cute and chubby. That way we can be friends and I know you'll always like me. :)
    Much Love,
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do miss you friend....you make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he has a pretty cool hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...