And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

On the verge of "Toddlerhood"......





Luke is approaching the 10 month mark....which in this household means the beginning of Toddlerhood....sniff....already? 

Believe me you, I am all about stealing as many snuggles as this mama can get...because once this little guy lets go, he will be "gone"...on the go....ready to move. 

And I will be frantically chasing him all day helping him to dodge major injury. He's been pushing his "wheels" around quite steadily the past couple of days. Let me tell you, this little guy thinks he is cool stuff. 

Is it selfish of me if I'm not ready to let him "go" just yet?  Regardless....Luke is my baby...and he always will be....even while I am trying to catch my breath chasing him as he runs circles around his mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...