And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Friday, November 16, 2012

Adam at One Month......


Our little man is has made his One Month Milestone...

The kids got a kick out of watching Adam as I sat him up on the couch. He surprisingly stayed put while I took a few photos.  He is holding his head up better with each day.  He officially smiles real smiles.....Nate is the best at getting him to grin, and it really is the sweetest thing. I took video of him on our iPad the other day while Nate was talking to him. 

It's amazing how much he has grown in just a month. He is sleeping much better at night and is eating like a champ. He is still getting passed around like a hot potato between his siblings, with Noah doing the most baby hoarding. I will admit that Noah has been a tremendous help....they all have....even Luke in his own little way. 

And of course my husband has been gracious in making sure I am getting enough rest....even in the midst of an extremely busy season at work for him.  Sleep deprivation is certainly common in this season of motherhood.....I feel so blessed that I can't even complain about the sleepless nights.  I am thankful to God for my family and for the joy that our little Adam has brought all of us this past month. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...