And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Husband.....


Today we celebrated a beautiful life whose impact on this family is unsurpassed. A man whose heart was changed by God which led to him to give his life to Jesus Christ when he was 
 21 yrs. old....who now leads His family with love, humility and strength by the grace of God.  

He loves  our children with a fierce love and strives daily to direct their precious little hearts to God. We have 4 little lovies who adore their Daddy....each having their own special relationship with him.


Jared and I have been together for more than half of our lives....and there isn't a day that goes by that I do not thank our Good Lord for blessing me with my husband. To be loved the way my husband loves me is not something that I will ever take for granted.....and I pray that  each day I am able to show the depth of the love that I have for him.

Happy Birthday Jared...
all of your lovies are blessed to call you Daddy and I am blessed to call you my husband.
Thank you for taking such good care of us.

I Love You,
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...