And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Monday, February 13, 2012

Waiting....


Having moved from New England to Indiana six months ago, God has certainly blessed our transition in more ways than I can count.

Our lovies have settled right in....we have made our house a home and are six months into memory making here.

No complaints.....except for one...."Mama, where is the snow?" These words are usually asked by Nate...the snow lover. Our last New England winter was memorable to say the least....more snow than any of us have ever seen. The boys absolutely had a blast playing outside....Lauren was even out there as well.

Beautiful and breathtaking were usually the way I described the white blanket that draped anything that was motionless....for months.  Jared would use words like....ridiculously cold, wet and heavy, relentless....usually as he was snowblowing and shoveling....while I was warm and cozy inside with a cup of coffee, next to the wood burner holding a baby looking out the window...*smile*

So....we've been waiting. Waiting for winter to start....but isn't spring just around the corner? I hope you enjoy these photos of Nate.....desperate for some fun in the white stuff. Of course I was smiling from ear to ear as I watched my son "play in the snow."








If you would like to see our last New England winter, just click on some of the winter months from 2011 located on my side bar....or click here to see one of the most beautiful winter days I have ever experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...