And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Numbers....



The number of.....

.....days since my last blog post
6

.....loads of laundry waiting to be washed
4

..... photos I took at our church sing-a-long on Friday
192

.....kids at our homeschool Co-op this afternoon
17

.....helpers I always have in the kitchen when I am baking
3

.....days left in my evening Bible study
1

.....hugs I give my lovies each day
I lose count


.....average hours of sleep I get each night
6
(and not always in a row)

......Christmas bulbs that Luke has broken
5

.....people we have in our home each Sunday after church for lunch
18

.....teeth Nate has lost so far
4

.....days until we celebrate our Christmas here in Indiana 
4

.....gifts I have wrapped
0
(procrastination is my middle name)

.....days until we travel back to PA to celebrate Christmas with family
5

.....lovies who are excited for Jesus' Birthday
4

.....books that I am reading
3

....students in Jared's biochemistry class
150

.....glasses of milk Noah drinks each day
4...at least

.....baby dolls that Lauren plays with every day
2

.....times we have breakfast for dinner each week
at least 1

.....nights that I rock Luke to sleep
every night

.....hours a week I spend preparing for our homeschool lessons
3

.....verses Noah and Nate have memorized this year
9

.....years Jared and I have been together
17

.....chapters I read in my Bible each day
not near enough

.....times Nate tells me he loves me in a day
at least 4

.....mornings I walk with my neighbor in a week
3

.....times I thank God for my husband
every day

.....cookies we have baked this month
10 dozen or so

.....lovies who took a bubble bath this evening
4

.....inches of snow we have had here
0

.....times I check on my lovies in the middle of the night
at least 1


.....minutes we live from our church
12

.....family movies nights we had last week
2

.....goodnight kisses I give each night
5

.....days until the celebration of the birth of our Savior
12 

.....blessings from God
I am still counting




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...