And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Blessings

This is one of my all time favorite photos of my family. On this particular day I was breathing in the Fall air praising God for making me a wife and a mother. I never want to get desensitized by being ho hum about daily life. I want to be grateful and excited every morning for where God has me.....and that means whether I am sweeping cheerios up off of the floor after breakfast, changing a diaper, reading a book to my lovies or stealing a hug from my hub. There is no blessing that is too small and I want to acknowledge them all. As undeserving as I am, God's grace is real and is present every day...every moment, and I hope to never lose sight of that.

3 comments:

  1. This was a Perfect first post!! And photo too :) I can't wait to follow you all on your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you....so happy to have you along for the ride! Your friendship means so much to me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...